Facilities & Services for Cottage Guests
Guests staying in Banceithin's holiday cottages are provided with the following.
- Guests have shared use of the giant outdoor chessboard and indoor Games Room equipped with dartboard and table tennis table. Additional DVDs, games and jigsaws are also stored in the Games Room.
- Ample parking space and recycling and composting facilities are provided on site.
- Drop offs and pick ups for local pubs and restaurants are available on request for a small charge (to cover petrol costs only). We also offer a transport service for walkers and cyclists.
- Organic and/or Fair Trade cotton linen and towels are included. We provide one hand towel and one bath towel per person. There are vintage Welsh wool blankets and hotties from Jane Back Welsh Blankets for extra cosiness and toasty toes on winter nights!
- A coin operated phone is provided in the Games Room. Mobile phone signals are just a few minutes walk away!
- A high chair and travel cot are available on request. If you are intending to stay in Hen Ffermdy with a baby, please note that the mezzanine bedroom is accessed by a spiral staircase.
- A shared lockable storage room and washing facilities are available for walking boots, fishing tackle, bikes and other equipment.
- New for 2013: treehouse and hammock deck. Just the start of our ambitious nature trail boardwalk project!